INDIAN FLASHER AND FIRMWARE
Firmware Update Process:
- Turn Off your phone and take its battery out.
- Run Odin3.exe program and check the following options:
Re-Partition, Auto Reboot, F.Reset Time
- Now you are going to select the firmware files from the extracted package to be installed on your phone by Odin.
- Click PIT button to select torino_1205.pit
- Click BOOTLOADER button to select BOOT_S6102xxxxx_REV02_CL1046881.tar
- Click PDA button to select PDA_S6102xxxxx_REV02_CL1046881_user_low_ship.tar
- Click PHONE button to select MODEM_S6102xxxxx_REV02_CL1046881.tar
- Click CSC button to select GT-S6102_CSC_xxxxxx....tar
- Put your phone into Download Mode so Odin can install the new firmware on it, And to do that put the phone's battery back then press the following keys:
Volume Down Key + Home Key + Power Key until you see the yellow triangle.
- Connect your phone to the PC using the USB cable.
- Wait for windows to detect the new device, And in case this is the first time you connect this phone to that PC then windows will start installing the needed drivers for it, Do nothing until windows tells you that the new device is installed and ready to use.
- Before you start the update process you should make sure that Odin program is detecting it correctly, To check that look at Odin's window and you must see 0:[COMxx] when xx is the com number of your connected phone.
- In some cases Odin program can not detect the phone, So you can try to disconnect the phone and reconnect it again, Or even restart the PC.
- Now you are ready to start and all you have to do is clicking on Start button and Odin will do it for you.
- While Odin program is installing the files on your phone, Do not stop or interrupt his work by anyway to stay away from any big problem.
- After the update process is done your phone will be rebooted, So wait for it.
- You can know if the update process is done successfully by looking at Odin's window, If you see the word PASS! then everything is ok.
- When the phone is on, Disconnect the USB cable from it.
- Do Full reset to your phone by this code: *2767*3855#.
- Your phone will be rebooted again after entering the above code, So it is normal thing just wait for it.- Now your phone is under your control with its new firmware, Customize it and enjoy your success.
Indian firmware : http://hotfile.comhotfile.com/dl/154749876/25f3685/S6102DDLA3_ODDLA3_INU_India_Android_2.3.6.zip.html
Odin firmware : http://www.4shared.com4shared.com/file/RYxLQjAo/S5360_Downloader.html
Usb Driver : http://hotfile.comhotfile.com/dl/143026020/1167d1d/SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones_v1_3_2300_0.rar.html